Sponsorship Program – Promote Your Business
Whether it’s Kickin Back @ King Alley Free Summer Concert Series, Clinch Mountain Music Fest, King Alleyween, the Town of Gate City is committed to delivering quality, family-focused festivals and events that offer a safe, fun and memorable experience for residents and visitors
The Town of Gate City Event Sponsorship program is designed to effectively market local businesses while making a positive impact on our community. Unlike other traditional forms of advertising, our sponsorships allow a business to be associated with the positive benefits of a community event.. An event sponsorship may include the event featuring the sponsor’s logo on its flyers, banners, t-shirts, website or other communications material.
- Town events give your business access to thousands of consumers in a positive environment
- Business exposure through the multi-media (including social-media) and advertising campaigns
- Increased profile and awareness of your business within the community
- Opportunities to showcase your products or services
- Rates are as low as $200.00
- Enhance your positive public image
- Support local economic development
- Help create community through cultural experiences
- Tax deductible
Have your own sponsorship or partnership idea?
The Town of Gate City would be happy to work with you to further customize event sponsorship and partnership opportunities that meet your organization’s goals.
For more information on sponsoring a town event, please contact 276-386-3831 or email@example.com
Pickin in the Park – June 5, 2017
Rumble at the Gate: Bikes & Blues Festival – July 29, 2017
Kickin Back @ King Alley – August 12, 2017
Tail Gate City – September 16th, 2017
King Alleyween – October 28th, 2017
Veterans Day – November 11th, 2017
Small Business Saturday – November 25th, 2017
Christmas Open House – TBA
Clinch Mountain Music Fest – June 16, 2017